How do I cast a vote?
1. Go to KILT Spiritnet on Polkadot.JS
2. Under the “Governance” → “Democracy” section you will see active referenda and proposals
3. Scroll to the referendum you wish to vote on
4. Click “Vote”
5. This opens a separate pop-up. Enter the amount of coins you want to lock (1). The minimum required to vote is 1 KILT.
You can vote with multiplier 0.1 (10% of your voting tokens) and your coins will only get locked for the duration of the vote.
6. If you wish to increase your voting power by selecting a period of time to lock your coins, click the arrow next to conviction (2). Choose your conviction in the drop-down menu.
7. Vote “Aye” if you agree with the proposal and “Nay” if you disagree.
8. Click “Sign and Submit” in the pop-up.
9. Sign the transaction by entering your password (Sporran or Polkadot.JS, depending on where you are connected)
10. That's it!