Giving Sporran access to the SocialKYC website
I’m on the SocialKYC Website and by mistake I clicked on the “Reject” button in the popup to deny access to Sporran. How do I grant access again?
1. Open the Sporran Extension above the Social KYC Website.
2. Click on the Gear (Settings) button on the top right of the Sporran. This opens a drop down menu.
3. Click on “Toggle Website Access”. This opens the website access overview.
4. Click on the switch button next to SocialKYC in the list of websites to change access from “denied” to “allowed”.
5. On the SocialKYC Website, click the “Connect to Wallet” button. You will then be able to see the buttons to create credentials.