Giving Sporran access to the DIDsign website
I’m on the DIDsign website and by mistake I clicked “Reject” in Sporran to deny access to the site. How do I grant access again?
If the process doesn’t start again when you click “Dismiss” on the website popup:
- Open the Sporran Extension above the DIDsign website.
- Click on the Gear (Settings) button on the top right of the Sporran. This opens a drop down menu.
- Click on “Toggle Website Access”. This opens the website access overview.
- Click on the switch button next to didsign.io in the list of websites to change access from “denied” to “allowed”.
- On the DIDsign website, click “Sign”. Sporran should then open and allow you to sign the file.